Reservations for the forthcoming Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS begin at a paltry cost of Rs 11,000 with the presentation scheduled for the upcoming days.
At the 2023 Auto Expo, Hyundai Motor India Limited plans to unveil the brand-new, significantly enhanced Grand i10 NIOS. Despite pricing not yet being disclosed, technology improvements have been made public, and reservations have started at Hyundai shops and online.
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS focuses particularly on the greatest performance, cutting-edge appearance, and cutting-edge innovation. Additionally, it gets a plethora of six monochromatic and dual-tone colour combinations to quickly appeal to a contemporary market of Indian shoppers.
Guidebook for the 2023 Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS
The Grand i10 NIOS receives a number of technological changes over its present predecessor in regards to its external appearance. Six monochromatic colours—Polar White, Titan Grey, Typhoon Silver, Spark Green, Teal Blue, and Fiery Red—will be available overall. The i10 NIOS will also be available in dual-tone colours, including fresh Green with a black roof and Polar White with a black roof. Specifications are 3,815mm long, 1,680mm wide, and 1,520mm high, with a chassis that is 2,450 mm extensive. This increases the length by 10mm over the previous model while maintaining all other specifications.
Appearance improvements on the 2023 Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS include a black radiator grille, projector headlights, reconfigured LED DRLs, and body-coloured bumpers. Integrated tail lights, a reworked boot lid, and diamond-cut alloy tyres will also be included in the technology upgrades, as will a shark fin antenna.
The amenities of the new Grand i10 NIOS have also been overhauled with a roomier and aesthetically fashionable cabin. The five-seat hatchback has footwell illumination, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and grey leatherette with striping and NIOS engraving.
Maruti Swift vs. Latest Functionalities
In competition with the Maruti Swift is the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS. It additionally has a number of unique capabilities that are unique to the sector. There are 30 safety elements in all of these. It comes with 4 airbags as standard and 6 airbags as an option, including side and facade airbags as well as front driver and passenger airbags.
In addition to ESC, VSM, HAC, ABS, and EBD, this collection of protective features also includes traction control technology, centralised locking, automatic headlamps, hill assistance, parking facilitator, and rear rear defroster. And including collision detecting and speed-sensing automated door locks, the Grand i10 NIOS also has child seat anchors, keyless entry, a burglar alarm, seat belt reminders, and keyless admittance. Modernised innovation is a key selling point for the new Grand i10 NIOS, which has a focus on millennial customers. It comes with a fast USB Type C charging cable, stability regulation, a 20.25 cm (8 inch) touchscreen control device with cellphone route planning, smartphone interconnection with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a smart key with push button start/stop, fully automated thermoregulation with voice recognition, and rear AC vents.
Three different powertrain choices are available for the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS. The 1.2 litre Kappa petrol conventional, 1.2 litre Kappa petrol Smart Auto AMT, and 1.2 litre Kappa petrol with CNG choices are a few of them. With a manual or automated gearbox, the 1.2-liter Kappa petrol powertrain produces 83 horsepower at 6000 rpm and 113 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm. With a 5 gear manual mechanism, the 1.2 litre CNG engine produces 95.2 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm and 69 hp of performance at 6,000 rpm.
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS is now priced between Rs. 5.43 to 8.45 lakh (ex-showroom). The updated model’s costing may be greater due to its functionality, reliability, and technological upgrades. The Maruti Swift and the new i10 NIOS will continue to be competitors in this market.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be