The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki has announced the launch of ARENAverse. It is a metaverse platform for Maruti’s Arena showroom network through which users can enjoy an immersive virtual experience with their favourite Maruti Suzuki vehicles. This is the company’s second program after NEXAVerse was introduced earlier this year.
According to Maruti Suzuki, the launch of this platform builds on the company’s commitment to providing a more interactive and immersive retail experience for new-aged customers. Customers will also be able to interact with sales representatives digitally and configure cars as per their requirements in the ARENAverse.
Speaking on the launch of ARENAverse, Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Officer, Marketing & Sales, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., said, “At Maruti Suzuki, we have ensured that our already robust digital journey is tailored to the needs of the new-age customer. And grow stronger. We set the Metaverse wheels in motion with NEXAverse, which has been a resounding success, with over 10,000 bookings for the Grand Vitara from NEXAverse alone.”
He added, “With ArenaVerse, we have taken this digital journey a step further by bringing the country’s largest auto retail network, Arena, to Metaverse and ensuring that our customers’ digital experiences are as personalized and dynamic as possible. There is immense potential in the global online ecosystem, providing a platform for companies to grow without geographical boundaries and time zones.”
Srivastava added, “This presents a massive opportunity for us at MSIL to touch our most remote customers by integrating our technological innovations with our vast network across the country. We are very excited about the Meta- What the Universe holds for us and how we navigate through it to bring the best experience to our customers.
In 2021, Maruti Suzuki digitized 24 out of 26 steps in buying a car and strengthened its ecosystem to adapt together for a seamless end-to-end experience. Be it its smart finance service, ‘MS Chatbot’ or ‘S-Assist’; the company has always prioritized customer satisfaction while driving new-age innovations.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be