Tata Motors is prepared to enter the very demanding mid-size SUV market, which the Hyundai Creta presently rules. The Tata Curvv, which had its India premiere at the lately finished Auto Expo, will serve as the model’s foundation. The manufacturing prototype will have a distinctive designation and be available for sale in 2024. Here, the Maruti Grand Vitara, the Kia Seltos, the Toyota Hyryder, and the future SUV from Honda will also face off against Tata’s upcoming mid SUV.
The Curvv idea is built on Tata’s Generation 2 (also known as Sigma) design, which can accommodate various skeletal types and drivetrains. In essence, Tata’s current technology has been substantially updated to become the Gen 2 platform. It can empower larger batteries and a twin powertrain configuration with an all-wheel propulsion system. The automaker has said that both a gasoline and an electric engine would be offered for the Tata Curvv.
The forthcoming Tata SUV is anticipated to be powered by the company’s new 1.2L turbo petrol powertrain, however definitive details have not yet been released. It is a 3-cylinder engine that produces 125 PS and 225 Nm of torque, according to the manufacturer. The transmission options for the model selection would perhaps include a dual-clutch automatic and a 6-speed conventional. The Tata Curvv electrified SUV might have a 60kWh power supply and have a 500km endurance.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be