Tata Motors introduced its stunning-looking SUV car, Tata Curve, at the ongoing Auto Expo in the country. This Tata car can be seen in the market soon because the company has presented it in front of the media even once before. But, now, it has been introduced with the ICE engine with more preparation.
The company has retained the Tata Curve SUV as a coupe concept. But the car (Tata Curve) still sports a futuristic design with SUV coupe-like styling. At the same time, there is a feeling of sporty design when looking at it from behind. A grille surrounds the slim LED lamps. While its raised sloping roofline at the rear gives it the feel of a sporty SUV.
The interiors of the Tata Curve are similar to the electric variant, with a minimalist vibe and twin screen. Despite the sloping roofline, there is plenty of space in the car. At the same time, this car will be included in Tata’s list of premium SUVs. The special thing is that this car will be placed above Tata’s current flagship car Tata Safari.
The car’s overall design is quite attractive. At the same time, a new turbo petrol will be given in this car, serving as a base for the upcoming SUV cars. Tata will bring both these cars in 2024. In which both electric and petrol versions will be present.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be