In the Auto Expo, companies have emphasized electric and hatchback cars, which means that the coming time will be in their name.
After establishing a good foothold in India, AAP MG is experimenting with new things. Today at the Auto Expo, the company introduced the premium electric hatchback. Earlier, the company brought MG ZS. Its name will be The 4 EV.
MG’s new hatchback (The 4 EV) will be the best on the MSP platform and will offer a range of 350km. In this, the battery’s capacity will be from 51kWh to 64kWh.
The car will be 4.2 meters long and look like a premium hatchback overall. The cabin of The 4 will have good space for comfort.
The dashboard design of this car will be completely different, and to make it unique, a small instrument cluster has been used. It will have a floating touchscreen. It will get an ADAS feature for braking, which will be almost like MG ZS.
The MG4 will bring a novelty for the customers in the Indian market as it will be the first launch of an electric hatchback. However, there will be a challenge regarding the price in front of the company.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be