Auto Expo 2023 is going to be organized in the country this month. There is very little hope of introducing the new Verna from Hyundai. In this motor show, the company will focus more on its electric vehicles, in which Hyundai is about to launch its recently introduced electric car, the ioniq 5. The company will also showcase its other electric car, the ioniq 6. The Ioniq 5 is an electric SUV, while the Ioniq 6 is a premium four-door-coupe EV.
Hyundai’s ion series electric cars are based on the E-GMP platform, developed for EVs only. The ioniq 5 is quite different, with a new look with parametric pixels and an aerodynamic design with a drag coefficient of 0.22. At the same time, a flat floor design will be available in Ioniq 6.
How will ioniq 5 be?
Ioniq 5 will see a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster with a 12.3-inch full-touch infotainment display. There are no buttons on its doors either. At the same time, a setup of four-dot interactive pixel lights is seen on its steering wheel, which gives information about the battery charging status of the car. Along with this, the prices of Ioniq 5 will also be revealed at the upcoming Auto Expo. This will be the first Hyundai car in India to be built on the e-GMP platform.
How will ioniq 6 be?
Ioniq 6 will get two electric motor layouts connected to a 77.4 kWh battery pack. It will also get an all-wheel-drive system. According to the company, this car can range from 550 km. This will be a premium segment electric car, which the company will place above the Ioniq 5 in its portfolio.
A new SUV can also be introduced.
Hyundai may also showcase a concept SUV at the Auto Expo, and its launch will be done later. This car will come under the Venue in the company’s lineup. Overall, Hyundai will primarily focus on the Ioniq 5 and Ioniq 6 at the 2023 Auto Expo. These cars are part of the company’s electric mobility theme in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be