Hyundai Motor India will update three popular models next year, i.e. 2023. The list includes the names of the new Creta, Grand i10 Nios and the Hyundai Verna. The Creta and Grand i10 Nios will get the mid-life update. At the same time, the new generation model of the mid-size sedan Verna will be introduced.
Testing of the new 2023 Hyundai Verna has started. According to reports, it can be launched in India by April 2023. The new model will get special cosmetic changes and feature upgrades. However, no change is expected in its engine setup.
Design of 2023 Hyundai Verna
Like the new Hyundai Elantra, the new generation 2023 Hyundai Verna could get the brand’s new ‘Sensuous Sportiness’ design. It will get a new parametric jewel pattern grille with turn signal integration and a new split LED headlamp setup. Along with this, its front bumper will also be revised. New design alloy wheels, fastback-like styling with a tapered roof and shark fin antenna will accentuate the car’s side profile. At the same time, the high-tech “H-tail lamp” and wing-type lower bumper will give a new look to its rear.
Features of the 2023 Hyundai Verna
The biggest feature upgrade of the new Hyundai Verna will be the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System). It has safety features like Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keep Assist, Lane Follow Assist, Blind Spot View Mirror, Rear Cross Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist and Forward Collision Assist. The new Verna has features like ventilated front seats, a completely digital instrument cluster, an electric sunroof, wireless charging, and Hyundai’s BlueLink connectivity.
2023 Hyundai Verna Engine
No changes are expected under the bonnet of the new Verna. The new 2023 Hyundai Verna will get 1.5L petrol, 1.4L turbo petrol and 1.5L diesel engine options. The company is also expected to introduce the new Verna model lineup with mild hybrid technology.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be