Royal Enfield has officially launched three new colour options for the Himalayan in 2022 Rider Mania. The motorcycle was rumoured to get several new colour options for the past few months. Latest Bike News Royal Enfield finally launched the Himalayan with these new colours in Goa during its annual motorbike festival.
Royal Enfield customers can now buy the Himalayan in a total of 6 colour options. It has the option of 3 new Dune Brown, Glacier Blue and Sleet Black apart from the already available Gravel Grey, Pine Green and Granite Black. These have also been listed on the official website of Royal Enfield.
Apart from introducing 3 new colours, there have been no cosmetic and mechanical upgrades to the Himalayan line-up. The bike’s price with these new colours has yet to be discovered. The Himalayan is priced between Rs 2.52-2.61 lakh (ex-showroom) with the current colour range.
These colours are closed.
Three colours—Granite Black, Mirage Silver, and Pine Green—were offered for the Royal Enfield, Himalayan, when it first debuted in 2021. The other alternatives were Rock Red, Lake Blue, and Gravel Grey; however, with this colour section shift, the manufacturer has ceased production of Mirage Silver, Rock Red, and Lake Blue.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be