The Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 has been awaited in the Indian market for a long time, although it has been spotted several times during testing. Now some new spy pictures of this bike have come.
It will get a large single-pod circular instrument console. While the current Himalayan 411 receives a small LCD with a small analogue tachometer, fuel meter, digital compass and an analogue speedometer with a circular tripper navigation screen. Also, it will get a new instrument cluster tilted towards the rider.
At present, no information has been revealed about the engine of the Royal Enfield Himalayan 450. However, it will likely get a 450cc engine with 30bhp/40Nm output. The bike can be outfitted with a liquid-cooled engine, a bolt-on subframe, and a double-cradle frame. The spy pictures reveal that it could get Showa’s USD fork suspension at the front axle and mono-shock suspension at the rear. A 6-speed gearbox can be found in it.
The new Himalayan 450 could get disc brakes at the front and rear along with dual-channel ABS. It can be given a 21-inch wheel at the front and a 17-inch wheel at the rear. It has the same length of 2190mm, width of 840mm and height of 1360mm, as seen in the Himalayan 411.
Royal Enfield has yet to give any information about when this bike will be launched, although according to some media reports, the company can launch this bike in the second quarter of 2023. After launching, this bike will compete with adventure model two-wheelers like KTM 390 Adventure and BMW 310 GS. Also, it can compete with Hero 450 ADV and Yezdi. The price of this bike can be Rs 2.8 lakh or more.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be