More than 82,000 units were sold last month, according to Royal Enfield, which claimed its most significant monthly sales ever. The Meteor 350, Classic 350, and Interceptor 650 from RE’s most recent line of bikes will rank among the top 10 best-selling models in the UK in 2022 and India. When the Hunter 350 motorcycle was recently debuted, consumers responded overwhelmingly.
The current lineup of bikes from Royal Enfield is built around three air-cooled engine platforms: 349cc single cylinder, 411cc single cylinder, and 648cc twin cylinder. At EICMA 2022, the company also displayed the Super Meteor 650. The manager of RE’s European business, Arun Gopal, stated in an interview with MCN that “The scope will expand. Currently, it’s challenging to provide specifics, but new platforms and versions will be released.
We’re soon going to be expanding our present platform. We will be in a very, very different scenario in the following 12 months; I can assure you of that. He continued. The Super Meteor 650, Shotgun, and other 650cc-powered motorcycles will all be available soon from Royal Enfield. The New Himalayan 450, a single-cylinder 450cc off-road vehicle, and the next-generation Bullet will be available.
On Indian roads, the company is now testing a new lineup of motorcycles. The new 350cc J platform from RE, which also supports the Meteor 350, Classic 350, and Hunter 350, serves as the foundation for the next-generation Bullet 350. In addition, RE is creating a brand-new 450cc engine base for the upcoming Himalayan off-roaders.
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 India
The new Super Meteor 650 will debut in India at Rider Mania this month, and a launch is anticipated for early 2019. It is available in the Standard and Touring versions. The new motorcycle is powered by a 648cc parallel twin-cylinder engine that generates 47PS and 52Nm of torque. A slip-assist clutch is included with the six-speed gearbox, which handles transmission tasks.
The first Royal Enfield motorcycle with a USD front suspension. The motorcycle sports dual-channel anti-lock brakes and 320mm front and 300mm rear disc brakes (ABS). The bike has 100/90- and 150/80-section tyres mounted on 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be