A major announcement from Ola Electric represents yet another significant development in the Indian two-wheeler industry. It is wonderful news for people waiting for the Ola Electric Motorcycle that this Bengaluru-based startup has unveiled a teaser of five new electric motorcycles. The next launch of electric bikes by Ola Electric will include models in the Scrambler, Naked, Cruiser, Cafe Racer, and Adventure Tourer segments. These models will have attractive appearances and features and strong batteries.
Two electric motorcycles, one for the high-end market and one for the low-end market, had been previously announced by Ola Electric. The company has now announced plans to introduce 5 new electric bikes. Their teaser video indicates numerous unique features, like LED DRL, would be visible in these futuristic-looking e-motorcycles. The development of these motorcycles is only getting started.
Ola will bring electric motorcycles cheaper than Rs 1 lakh.
According to media reports, Ola Electric Company can launch an electric bike cheaper than Rs 1 lakh in the coming times. According to the report of e-vehicle info, an affordable electric bike named Ola Electric Ranger can be launched, whose battery range can be up to 80 km and top speed can be 90 km per hour. After this, Ola Electric Company will have more motorcycles in the higher price range; whose speed and battery range will be better?
Now Ola S1 Air scooter will be sold in 3 variants.
Ola Electric has now announced to sell off its popular scooter Ola S1 Air in 3 variants, in which the price of the Ola S1 Air 2 kWh Battery Pack is Rs 84,999, and its battery range is up to 85 kilometres. The price of the Ola S1 Air 3 kWh battery pack is Rs 99,999, and the battery range is 125 km. Its top variant Ola S1 Air 4 kWh battery pack, costs Rs 1,09,999 and has a battery range of up to 165 km on a single charge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be