Before the discount, the ex-showroom price of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 was Rs. 3.40 lakhs. This bike is sold in the Indian market in three colour variants.
Let us see how much you will save by buying the Ninja 300 before the new year.
Only a few days are left for New Year 2023 to come. Many people want to welcome the new year with a new bike. That’s why two-wheeler companies are also offering discount offers to increase sales at the end of the year. If you plan to buy a premium sports bike for the new year, check out this Kawasaki offer first. The Japanese bike company offers huge discounts on buying the Kawasaki Ninja 300 in December.
The company has taken out this discount offer for December 2022. Under this, if you buy the Kawasaki Ninja 300 bike before the new year, you can avail of a discount of Rs. 10,000. Till now, the ex-showroom price of this stylish bike was Rs. 3.40 lakhs. However, after the discount, its ex-showroom price has gone up to Rs.3.30 lakh.
This offer is only till December 2022. The Ninja 300 is one of the best-selling Kawasaki bikes in India. The bike is so popular that the company has updated the bike to meet the BS 6 emission norms in the Indian market.
Specifications of Kawasaki Ninja 300
This model still competes with many modern full-faired 300 cc bikes. Kawasaki’s sports bike has 296 cc parallel twin liquid cool engine power. In terms of performance, the bike’s engine generates 39 hp at 11,000 rpm and 26.1 Nm of torque at 10,000 rpm.
For power transmission, this bike has a 6-speed gearbox, which is connected to a slipper clutch. For suspension, the Ninja 300 has telescopic forks and a mono-shock. A dual-channel ABS is also available in this model of Kawasaki Ninja. This bike is available in 3 colour options in India. These include Lime Green, Candy Lime Green and Ebony colour options.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be