The electric two-wheeler sector offers a wide range, from low-budget electric scooters to premium scooters with hi-tech features. Today, we are talking about Okinawa Okhi 90, which is liked for its range and features apart from its big alloy wheels.
Okinawa Okhi 90 Price
The starting price of the Okinawa Okhi 90 Electric Scooter is Rs 1,86,006 (Ex-showroom, Delhi). This price becomes Rs 1,92,599 after being on-road.
The Okhi 90 Electric Scooter is powered by a 3.6 kWh capacity Lithium Ion battery pack coupled with a 3800 W electric motor. Regarding the charging of this battery, the company claims it gets fully charged in 5 to 6 hours. Fast charging option has also been given with this battery.
Regarding the range of Okinawa Okhi 90, the company claims that this electric scooter gives a riding range of 160 km once full charge. This range offers a top speed of 55 to 60 kilometres per hour. In sports mode, this top speed reaches 85 to 90 kilometres per hour. The company has given the option of three riding modes in this scooter.
Okinawa has fitted disc brakes on both the front and rear wheels of this electric scooter, along with which the Combi Braking System (CBS) has been given. The scooter’s suspension system has telescopic forks at the front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. With this, the company has also added 16-inch alloy wheels and tubeless tyres.
Okinawa Okhi 90 Features
Talking about the features found in Okinawa Okhi 90, the company has included an LED lighting system, ambient lighting system with light sensor, OTA updates, USB charging port, 40 litres of under-seat storage, fully digital instrument cluster, turn-by-turn navigation, smartphone Features like connectivity, anti-theft alarm, geo-fencing, find my vehicle, maintenance reminder has been given.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be