Maruti Suzuki’s Alto is the best-selling car in the country. Since its inception, this car has become the favorite of more than 43 lakh people. Last year, the company launched the new generation model Alto K10 of this car, which people are very fond of. Now the company has introduced a new variant of this car, the Alto K10 Xtra Edition. The looks and interiors of the latest edition are slightly different from the regular model. The new car gets skid plates with orange highlights on the ORVMs and a roof-mounted spoiler. Though no changes have been made to its engine, it still comes with the 1.0-liter, K-series petrol engine.
How is the design?
The new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Xtra Edition features body-colored door handles, skid plates with orange accents that are blacked out, designer steel wheels with orange ORVMs, a muscular bonnet, halogen headlamps, a hexagonal honeycomb-mesh grille, and fog lamps that are positioned on the bumper. Lights are provided. The remainder of the design is identical to the baseline model.
The engine’s condition is how?
The 1.0-liter K10C petrol engine that powers the standard edition of the Maruti Alto K10 also powers the Extra Edition. A 5-speed manual transmission is mated to this engine. 67 horsepower and 89 Nm of torque may be produced with this engine.
This car’s interior has a multifunctional steering wheel, a simple dashboard, a 7.0-inch Smartplay Pro infotainment system, dual-tone fabric upholstery, a digital instrument cluster, power windows, twin airbags, and manual air conditioning.
What is the price?
Maruti Suzuki has yet to disclose the cost of the Alto 10Xtra Edition. When it launches, which could happen shortly, it will be declared. Its ordinary model has an entry point of Rs. 3.99 lakhs, although its cost may increase slightly.
Who will the rivals be?
Hyundai’s Grand i10 NIOS, which has a 1.2-liter petrol engine option, will be up against this vehicle. Although its cost is a little expensive, it also has more amenities.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be