Maruti Suzuki, India’s largest car manufacturer, has recently suffered a significant setback as three of its popular cars have made it to the list of most unsafe cars in the country after performing poorly in the Global NCAP Crash Test.
These cars of Maruti Suzuki are lax in safety.
Maruti Suzuki’s cars have poorly lagged in the Global NCAP Crash Test, including Maruti Swift, Maruti Ignis and Maruti Espresso. Is.
Which car got how many safety ratings in the Global NCAP Crash Test?
Maruti Suzuki Swift has a 0-star safety rating, Maruti Suzuki Ignis has a 1-star safety rating, and Maruti Suzuki S Presso has got 0-star safety rating in the Global NCAP crash test.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Global NCAP Crash Test Report
Talking about the safety rating received by Maruti Suzuki Swift, this hatchback has performed well in terms of head and neck protection for the driver and passenger. Still, the safety received by the driver on the chest has been fragile.
The Maruti Suzuki Swift scored 19.19 out of 34 in the crash test in the adult protection category, earning it a 1-star safety rating. Regarding the child occupant category, Maruti Swift has 16.68 out of 49 points, and the car has got 0-star safety rating in this category.
Maruti Suzuki Ignis Global NCAP Crash Test Report
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis has performed well in the Global NCAP crash test regarding occupant protection, but the driver’s chest and abdomen protection has been poor. The Ignis has scored 16.48 points out of 34 in this test, which has resulted in a 0-star safety rating.
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Global NCAP Crash Test Report
In the Global NCAP crash test conducted on Maruti Suzuki S Presso, this micro SUV has good protection for the head and neck of the driver and passenger. But the protection found on the driver’s chest is poor. In this test, the car got 20.03 out of 34 points due to its overall rating of 1 star.
Also, regarding child occupant protection, the Maruti S-Presso fared poorly in this test. In the child occupant protection test, the S-Presso scored 3.86 out of 49 points and on this score, it has a 0-star safety rating.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be