At the 2023 Auto Expo, MG will probably introduce the updated Hector and Hector Plus and display several new models.
The 2023 Auto Expo is set to take place next week, and MG Motor India is getting ready to present a variety of vehicles there. The Air EV, which will be presented in concept form, will undoubtedly be in the limelight. The two-door city runabout, a tiny high-end crossover with a sufficient range for daily commuting, will be introduced in India this year.
The pricing for the Hector and Hector Plus facelifts will also be revealed during the biannual auto show. The 2023 MG Hector will receive a revised grille section, sharper headlights, and other aesthetic improvements. A 14-inch smart hybrid display with next-generation iSmart technology will be one of the new interior’s highlights.
The same 2.0-litre diesel engine from Fiat and 1.5-litre gasoline engine in mild hybrid and conventional guises will continue to be used in the mid-life upgrades, so there won’t likely be any structural changes. Returning to the two-door Air EV, it will be the smallest EV on the market, with an overall length of about 3 metres and a potential range of about 250 kilometres on a single load.
The British automaker will also exhibit the MG4 electric subcompact and the MG6 sedan, propelled by 1.5-litre petrol supercharged engines with about 169 horsepower. It is mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox in the international markets. The introduction of the upscale sedan may be on the table soon, and MG may use the Auto Expo to test consumer enthusiasm.
The MG5 hybrid estates, which is commercially sold in Europe and has a 61 kWh battery pack, will also be on show. Its stated commute is 402 kilometres on a single charge. It has a 156-horsepower electric motor installed. It is fully equipped with ADAS in classic MG form, and the spacious cargo will make for a useful vehicle.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be