Many cars are available with more seating capacity in the MPV segment of the Indian market. In this segment, Maruti Suzuki has launched many of its cars and now the company plan to launch another new car in this segment. There are not many options present in the MPV segment of India. Maruti Ertiga 7-seater MPV is the most liked in the Indian market. The company will launch the new car Maruti Wagonr 7 Seater, with its new variants.
Maruti Wagonr’s 7-seater variant
The company had already launched the 7-seater variants of WagonR at the auto show. Which people also liked a lot. In this, the company will offer an attractive look with modern features. The company plans to launch it in the budget segment. It will soon be launched in the country’s market.
Advanced features of Maruti Wagonr 7 Seater
India’s popular hatchback Maruti WagonR is well-liked by Small Families. But the company now wants to target the big family of the country. The company is now preparing to introduce its 7-seater variants in such a situation. The company is building it very fast. Let us tell you that the company has already revealed this look in the international show.
Maruti Wagonr 7 Seater Powerful Engine
The company will install a 0.8 -litre twin cylinder diesel engine in the Maruti Suzuki WagonR 7-seater car. Let us tell you that the company also uses this engine in its popular car Celeso. At the same time, according to many reports, you can get the petrol engine with Ertiga in its petrol engine model.
The engine can be changed when he comes to India. It can be launched with a 1.0 litre, 3-cylinder series with a petrol engine. This engine generates 82 bhp of power and 114 Newton meters of torque.
Price of Maruti Wagonr 7 Seater
Talking about the price, the price of 5 seater variants of WagonR in India is close to 3.5 to 5.5 lakh rupees. At the same time, the initial price of 7 seaters can be close to 6 lakh rupees. It is expected to compete with Datsun Go+ in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be