17,362 components of Maruti Suzuki’s six well-liked automobiles, comprising the Alto K10, Baleno, S-Presso, Eeco, Brezza, and Grand Vitara, have been recalled. The business claims that equipment with a defective airbag microprocessor that were produced respectively December 8, 2022, and January 12, 2023 have been notified and replaced. Customers of the concerned cars have been advised by the automaker not to drive or use them until the questionable part has been replaced.
According to Maruti Suzuki’s formal announcement, “it is thought that there is a probable flaw in the concerned part, which in very rare instances can culminate in none of the airbags and safety seat belt buckle, in the occurrence of a vehicle catastrophe.” Owners of the affected models will be contacted by the firm, and the part will be replaced free of charge.
The Indo-Japanese manufacturer has raised pricing across the board by approximately 1.1 %. The revised pricing took effect on January 16, 2023. According to reports, fresh administrative regulations and hyperinflation are to blame for the most additional premium increase. The Nexa line from Maruti Suzuki has seen a price increase of up to Rs 25,000. The Ciaz and Ignis saw price increases of Rs 20,000 and Rs 25,000, correspondingly, while the Baleno and XL6 had a price increase of Rs 12,000 and Rs 25,000, including both.
The recently released Maruti Grand Vitara has not undergone any alterations. The cost of the mid-size SUV remains between Rs. 10.45 lakh and Rs. 19.49 lakh (all, ex-showroom). It is the first small SUV in India to offer CNG as a fuel choice.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be