Tata Curvv is expected to compete with compact SUVs like the Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos when it goes on production initially in the succeeding season in its ICE configuration. At the Greater Noida 2023 Auto Expo, Tata Motors was quite active. The company displayed a variety of fresh prototypes and ideas for its upcoming collection. While the CNG editions of the Altroz and Punch will go on sale soon, major EVs will be released over the following three years. Tata also showcased the Harrier EV, Sierra EV, and Curvv’s close-to-production iterations.
A toned-down variant of the Tata Curvv prototype, which had its virtual premiere the previous season, was unveiled at the 16th rendition of the prestigious auto show, which attracted over 6.36 lakh visitors. The prototype, which was on show and sported a red appearance, represents Tata’s brand-new approach to layout. Tata is known for its elegant and secure vehicles throughout its portfolio.
The Tata Curvv will be introduced in India the following year and is expected to be approximately 4.3 metres long in its eventual manufacturing form. The five-seater is anticipated to fight in the very demanding subcompact SUV market alongside vehicles like the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Astor, Volkswagen Taigun, Skoda Kushaq, Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, and Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder, amongst several.
It will feature ICE and EV incarnations identical to the following-generation Tata Sierra, with the aforementioned coming as soon as 2024. It is supported by a customised edition of the X1 technology from Nexon. It is claimed to be powered by a larger 1.5-liter turbocharged gasoline engine and a brand-new 1.2-liter intravenous administration supercharged gasoline engine.
A coupe-like canopy and modernistic headlamps, bumpers, and taillamps on the outside distinguish it from the majority of its competitors. A humongous display premium version, connection choices, and a variety of contemporary technology will all be present inside.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be