Volvo is ready to launch another electric car C40 Recharge in the Indian market. If media reports are to be believed, the company has talked about launching it by the end of this year. After its launch, this will be the company’s second car, which will be in the Indian market. Currently, only the XC40 Recharge is on sale in the country. Let us know about the possible features of this EV.
The automaker aims to grow its EV market share with new models, and the C40 Recharge will play a key role in that strategy. The EV will be imported into India and assembled locally through the Completely Knocked Down (CKD) route. Volvo will assemble the EV at its Bengaluru plant. Volvo India has claimed that it is increasingly focusing on electric vehicles, while at the same time, it will continue to focus on mild hybrid models.
The Volvo C40 Recharge electric SUV is expected to have a 69 kWh lithium-ion battery pack, generating a maximum power of 402 hp and a peak torque of 659 Nm. Other details related to this vehicle have yet to be revealed. It is speculated that the company will make a new announcement soon.
The company has seen strong demand for this EV, and now it aims to capitalize on it by bringing the next electric car into the Indian market, the C40 Recharge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be