Volvo, a luxury automaker, introduced the EX90, their safest electric vehicle, at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Based on the XC90, this automobile. It also comes with a powerful battery pack and ADAS technology. This vehicle may debut in India by the end of the year.
The car remains similar to its base model XC90 with a few new changes. However, the company has given it a new design for the alloy wheels, lower front bumper, chrome embellishments, new black high-gloss finish, and all-LED lighting setup, apart from a shark-fin antenna at the back, L-shaped Dual chromed exhaust tips have been used along with the key taillights.
This electric vehicle features a huge 111kWh battery pack with dual PMS electric motors. It has a maximum output of 496 horsepower and a maximum torque of 910 Nm. On a full charge, it can travel up to 483 kilometres.
The Volvo EX90 luxury electric car features a premium cabin, a dual-tone dashboard, ventilated front seats, multi-zone climate control with rear AC vents, a multifunctional steering wheel, a digital instrument (tool) cluster and a 14.5-inch vertically oriented touchscreen infotainment. The system also exists.
Apart from this, along with airbags and an AI-based advanced driving assistance system for the safety of passengers, the company has also used LiDAR-based sensor technology, which can detect objects up to 250 m away with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The car is also capable of stopping itself.
Official information about the price and availability of the Volvo EX90 electric car will be given at the time of launching the car. But according to the information, the price of this car in India can be kept between Rs 70 lakh to Rs 90 lakh.
In India, Volvo’s EX90 luxury electric car will compete with luxury cars like the Mercedes Benz GLS X5, Range Rover Velar and Audi Q7.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be