Volkswagen India has launched the VW Tiguan Exclusive Edition in the Indian market. The Tiguan Exclusive Edition SUV offers a 7-speed DSG and an all-wheel drive system. The ex-showroom price of the new Volkswagen Tiguan Exclusive Edition has been fixed at Rs 33.49 lakh. It gets few cosmetic updates as compared to the standard Tiguan SUV. The new VW Tiguan Exclusive Edition SUV has been introduced in two colour schemes. This includes colours like Pure White and Oryx White.
Regarding the new car launch, Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said, “Volkswagen Tiguan is our global best-seller which has received an unprecedented response from customers. We are glad that they add to the appeal of the car.”
What is special about Volkswagen Tiguan
The new Volkswagen Tiguan Exclusive Edition gets load sill protection at the rear, new sporty 18-inch alloy wheels, aluminium pedals and dynamic hubcaps. Exclusive Edition badging is also available on its body panels.
Volkswagen Tiguan Features
The SUV gets features like an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with gesture controls, illuminated scuff plates, Vienna leather seats, ambient lighting, a soft touch dashboard, 3-zone automatic climate control and a panoramic sunroof.
Volkswagen Tiguan Engine & Power
The new Volkswagen Tiguan Exclusive Edition SUV gets a 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine for power. This engine generates a power of 187 bhp and a peak torque of 320 Nm. This engine is mated to a 7-speed DSG gearbox and gets Volkswagen’s 4Motion all-wheel-drive system.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be