Maruti Suzuki raised the cost of its vehicles offered at Arena retailers, with the Tour S seeing the largest rise of Rs. 30,000. The Nexa and Arena commuter automobile ranges’ values have been raised by Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL). Automakers frequently increase the expense of their automobiles within the first month of a subsequent calendar year for a number of factors, notably growing costs of production. Yesterday, we gave you all the information about the updated Nexa price list.
The Alto, Alto K10, S-Presso, Celerio, Wagon R, Swift, Tour S, Dzire, Brezza, and Ertiga are included in the Arena collection, whereas the Super Carry LCV is offered via a retail location. The existing value range for the Alto entry-level hatchback is somewhere between Rs. 3.54 lakh and Rs. 5.13 lakh (ex-showroom). With the exception of the LXI (O) CNG, pricing have increased throughout the board by Rs.
The cost of the Alto LXI (O) CNG MT has increased by Rs 10,000. The Std, LXI, VXI, and VXI+ models of the next iteration Alto K10 have only recently been released. The starting budget for the standard version is Rs. 3.99 lakh, and the highest amount for the leading variant is Rs. 5.94 lakh (ex-showroom, prices). However, not all of the variations have seen a price increase.
The valuation of the VXI 1.0L AMT accent has increased by Rs. 10,000, whereas only the 1.0L VXI MT and VXI+ AMT trims have seen budget increases of Rs. 5,000 apiece. The pricing spectrum for the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso now commences at Rs. 4.25 lakh and extends as high as Rs. 6.10 lakh, an increase of up to Rs. 10,000. MSIL debuted the second-generation Celerio in India at the end of 2021.
The Maruti Suzuki Swift now priced between Rs. 5.99 lakh and Rs. 8.98 lakh, an increase of Rs. 21,000, while the Tour S and Dzire have seen increased costs of up to Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 20,000, correspondingly. Rates for the second-generation Brezza small SUV have gone up substantially by 8,000 rupees, with the exception of the base trim, which has seen a 20,000 rupee increase in costs.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be