The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 hatchback, which is the cheapest car available, has been in high demand for many years due to its size, fuel efficiency, and low price. A wide variety of low budget cars is available in the Indian auto industry. The country’s middle class has been greatly impacted by it.
The Maruti Alto 800 is priced between Rs 3.54 lakh and Rs 5.13 lakh ex-showroom in Delhi. If you don’t have enough money to purchase this vehicle, you can learn more about the offers that will allow you to purchase it for between 80,000 and 90,000 rupees, which is the cost of Hero Motocorp’s well-known cycle Hero Splendor Plus. We’ll meet in the centre.
Second Hand Maruti Alto 800
The first affordable offer for a used Maruti Alto 800 is posted on the OLX website. The Maruti Alto 2010 model is available here and starts at a price of Rs 80,000. With this vehicle, there will be no financing option.
Used Maruti Alto 800
The QUIKR website has another inexpensive offer on a pre-owned Maruti Alto 800. A 2011 Alto 800 model with a Delhi registration is shown here. There are no offers or financing options available with this car because its price has been set at Rs 1 lakh.
Maruti Alto 800 Second Hand
The third deal of the day is one of the affordable offers for a used Maruti Alto 800 found on the CARTRADE website. This page lists a 2012 Maruti Alto with a price tag of Rs. 1.5 lakh. You can purchase this car from us with a finance plan as well.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be