There is a continuous increase in the demand for SUV cars in the Indian market, in view of which the car manufacturers are going to play a big bet in the Indian market. For this, 10 new SUV cars will come to India in the next few months. So let’s know which cars will enter the market.
Third Gen Toyota Fortuner
Due to its strong road presence and off-roading capability, the third generation model of Toyota Fortuner, the most popular car in the SUV segment, is coming to India soon. Many changes will be seen in it with a lot of features.
MG Hector Plus
On January 5, 2023, MG Motor is about to launch its updated Hector. The car will get a lot of changes along with many advanced features. ADAS can also be found in it.
Maruti Suzuki will soon launch its much-awaited off-road SUV, Jimny 5-door, in India. It can get the option of 5 seaters and 7 seaters.
Citroen C3 Plus
Citroen is about to launch a new 7-seater variant of its C3 hatchback car. A 1.2L turbo petrol engine can be seen in it. This car will compete with Seltos.
Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus
Mahindra will launch the new SUV, Bolero Neo Plus, soon. Scorpio N. Classic in this car. The engine will be shared with the Thar and XUV700.
13-Seater Force Gurkha 5-Door
Force will soon launch the Gurkha 5-door. This car will come in 13-seater, 7-seater and 9-seater options. This car will get a 2.6L FM CR engine.
Mahindra Thar 5-Door
Mahindra is about to bring its Thar in a 5-door variant. This car will be built on a modified version of the Scorpio N platform.
Tata Safari Facelift
Tata Motors is about to bring a facelifted version of its popular SUV Safari. A 2.0L Stellantis-sourced diesel engine and a petrol engine can be seen in this car.
Nissan is about to launch its SUV X Trail in India soon. The company has also completed testing of this car in the country. But before that, the company is going to bring the Arkana SUV.
Mahindra XUV400 Electric
Mahindra’s XUV400 electric car will soon start selling in the market. The company has already introduced it. This is the electric variant of the XUV300.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be