The demand for the SUV segment is increasing very fast in India, and because of this demand, car manufacturers are launching new SUVs. Here we will talk about those SUVs from Maruti Suzuki to Mahindra, which will be launched soon.
Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-door
Maruti Suzuki unveiled the Jimny SUV at the 2023 Auto Expo, and along with the unveiling, the company opened its booking window. Interested buyers can book the new Jimny with a booking of Rs 25,000. The Jimny 5-door is expected to be launched by the second quarter of 2023.
The SUV is based on the ladder-on-frame chassis that underpins the 3-door Jimny. The Sierra is on sale in select international markets and is powered by the 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine that produces 103 bhp and 134 Nm of torque. Gearbox options include a 5-speed manual and 4-speed torque converter automatic, and it also gets ALLGRIP Pro 4×4 setup with low-range transfer gear.
Mahindra Thar 5 door
Mahindra is preparing to take on the Jimny 5-door with its 5-door Thar, expected to hit the market in mid-2023. The Thar 5-door will underpin a longer wheelbase. It will have two engine options – a 2.2-litre turbo diesel and a 2.0-litre turbo petrol.
New Honda SUVs
Honda has confirmed the entry of a new SUV for India. It will be revealed by April-May 2023 and is expected to launch around the festive season of Diwali. This SUV will compete with popular SUVs like Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Maruti Grand Vitara, Toyota Hyryder, VW Taigun and Skoda Kushaq.
The new Honda SUV will share its design language with the bigger Honda SUV and will be based on a modified version of the Amaze platform. The cabin will feature an all-electronic architecture and screen system introduced with the new Accord and CR-V.
Maruti Suzuki Fronx
Maruti Suzuki has confirmed that the new Fronx SUV will go on sale in the next few months. Customers can book this SUV with a token amount of Rs 11,000. The Frox will compete with the likes of Renault Kiger, Nissan Magnite, Hyundai Venue and the Kia Sonet 1.0.
Engine options include a 1.2L DualJet petrol engine with Smart Hybrid technology. A standard 5-speed manual transmission will be given with this. Its second engine will consist of a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. There will be an AMT with this engine and a 6-speed torque converter automatic with the 1.0L turbo petrol engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be