Mercedes Cars: Germany’s leading automobile manufacturer is ready to launch its luxury car, Mercedes-AMG E53 4Matic + Cabriolet, in the Indian market on 6 January. This car with a 4-seater cabin has been given a great look with the latest features. In India, this car will compete with the cars of BMW and Jaguar.
Mercedes-AMG E53: Design
The Mercedes-AMG E53 Matic+ Cabriolet also gets a new signature grille, larger air vents, a front splitter, the AMG logo, a muscular bonnet, automatic LED headlights, and wrap-around LED taillights, sporty alloy wheels and a quad exhaust system. May go. Also present in the car is the “Adaptive Highbeam Assist” function, which automatically switches the light to a low beam to protect the oncoming car drivers from the glare of the headlights.
Mercedes-AMG E53: Engine
A powerful 3.0-L turbocharged petrol engine can be seen in this luxury car, capable of producing 440hp power, which can be paired with a 9-speed automatic (AMT) gearbox. This luxury sedan car will be able to accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in just 4.6 seconds, and its top speed will be 250 kmph.
Mercedes-AMG E53: features
Talking about the features of this car, it will get flat-bottom AMG steering, ambient lighting, four-zone automatic climate control (ACC), wireless charging, an air scarf feature, and heated front seats (which keep the passenger’s neck warm). Also, the car gets a fully digital cockpit with two 10.25-inch HD infotainment panels for the instrument cluster. Which “Hey Mercedes” voice command support is also available with Apple CarPlay and Android-supported systems.
Mercedes-AMG E53: Price
There has yet to be official information about the price and availability of the Mercedes-AMG E53 in India. But that is to be expected that this car can be offered for around Rs 1.02 crore.
Mercedes-AMG E53: competition
Competition of this luxury Mercedes-AMG E53 car in India. Luxury cars like BMW X3 M start at Rs 99.90 lakh, and Jaguar F-Type starts at Rs 98.13 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be