Tata Motors currently sells the country’s largest number of electric cars and has a market share of more than 80 per cent. The company presently sells Tiago EV, Tigor EV and Nexon EV in the electric passenger vehicle segment. Recently Mahindra has also launched its XUV400 in this segment, which people like a lot. Also, in 2024, Mahindra will launch its Born Electric series of SUV cars nationwide.
Hyundai Motor is present in the country with its electric cars like Kona EV and Ioniq 5. However, both these SUVs come to India through the CBU route. The company will also start manufacturing these cars in India, which can be launched by 2025. Currently, Hyundai is testing the electric version of its Creta in the country. Codenamed SU2i EV, the new SUV from Hyundai is likely to be showcased at the 2025 Auto Expo. The price of this car is expected to be around Rs 20 lakh to Rs 30 lakh. This car will compete with Mahindra XUV400 EV and MG ZS EV. Also, we may get to see the electric version of the Kia Seltos SUV soon.
Maruti Suzuki Electric SUV
Maruti Suzuki showcased its concept eVX electric SUV at the 2023 Auto Expo. The company has revealed that this car will be launched in the country in 2025. The Banai Maruti EVX will be manufactured at the company’s plant in Gujarat. This 4.3-meter electric SUV will get a 2700 mm long wheelbase and a 60kWh battery pack, which has claimed a range of 550km. It could be offered with two-wheel drive and all-wheel drive systems.
Tata Curve Electric SUV
Tata Motors showcased the Curvv electric SUV coupe concept at the 2023 Auto Expo. This SUV will be launched in the country by 2024. The length of this SUV coupe will be 4.3 meters. It is expected to get a range of over 400kms with a massive 40kWh battery.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be