Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is working on a new micro SUV. The company is preparing it for the Indian market. This car will be placed below the Hyundai Venue in the company’s portfolio. It will compete directly with the Tata Punch in the Indian market.
Tata Punch has become a hit in the market soon after its launch. Ever since the Casper was revealed, speculation about Hyundai’s entry into the micro SUV space has been rife. However, customers will have to wait a bit for this small SUV. This car has been given the company Hyundai Ai3 codename.
Bump into these cars
The Hyundai Ai3 will reportedly go on sale during the festive season next year (late 2023) and thus could be unveiled as a concept at the 2023 Auto Expo in January. Still, there has yet to be an official confirmation from the company. Has been. The micro SUV will also challenge entry-level sub-four-metre SUVs such as the well-received Renault Kiger and Nissan Magnite.
Based on Aura’s architecture
The second largest carmaker in the country has been considering a micro SUV for a long time. Even before the Pandemic, the company had given the green signal to this project. Upcoming car news It will likely be based on the same architecture as the Grand i10 Nios and Hyundai Aura and is expected to come with a luscious sporty look.
The Hyundai Ai3 could use the same 1.2-litre petrol engine that powers the i10 Nios, and a CNG variant could also join later. The South Korean auto major will target high-volume sales with the upcoming micro SUV. It could offer several premium features related to comfort, convenience, entertainment and connectivity in the top-spec trims.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be