Sales of CNG cars have increased during the past few years. Because of this, car manufacturers are planning to launch CNG versions of many of their existing petrol models in the coming times. Cars on CNG give more mileage than petrol and at the same time reduce pollution. Hence, these new CNG cars can be a good option for those who want more mileage.
Maruti Brezza CNG
Maruti’s subcompact SUV Brezza was recently spotted with a CNG kit. It was spotted in some dealer yards, suggesting that it may be introduced in early 2023. This will become the first Maruti SUV to come with a CNG option.
Toyota Hyryder CNG
Toyota has already confirmed to bring its new Hyryder compact SUV with a CNG kit. Its booking is also going on. It will come with a Maruti-sourced, 1.5-litre, mild-hybrid powertrain in mid-spec G and S trims.
Maruti Grand Vitara CNG
Like the Toyota Hyryder CNG, a CNG variant of the Maruti Grand Vitara can also be brought as these compact SUVs share the same platform and powertrain.
Tata Altroz CNG
Tata plans to expand its CNG lineup further to strengthen its position in the CNG car space. Under this, Tata Altroz CNG is going to be brought. This has also been seen during testing.
Tata Punch CNG
The CNG version of Tata Punch may also come. The Punches micro-SUV is currently the second best-selling car from the brand after the Nexon. It comes with a 1.2-litre petrol engine. The same engine also powers the Tiago and Tigor, which are already available with a CNG option.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be