Due to the increasing demand for CNG cars in India, car manufacturers have started launching CNG variants of newly launched cars along with their existing cars. Today we are talking about those car companies that can launch their new CNG cars in the year 2023.
Upcoming CNG Cars 2023
You will know the complete details of those cars currently present in the market with petrol and diesel variants and will soon be seen in the CNG avatar.
Maruti Suzuki is the company with the most significant number of CNG cars in the country, which currently has 14 CNG cars. These CNG cars range from hatchbacks to sedans and MPVs. Maruti Brezza has come up prominently in the cars where Maruti can launch CNG variants in 2023.
Maruti Suzuki Brezza CNG
The company has not given any official information regarding the Maruti Suzuki Brezza CNG launch. Still, according to reports, the company can present Maruti Brezza CNG at the Auto Expo in January 2023, which can be launched in the second quarter of 2023.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is a popular car in the sedan segment, whose CNG variant can also be launched by the company soon. As per reports, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz CNG could be introduced by March 2023.
Tata Motors is the second company with the maximum number of CNG cars after Maruti Suzuki. Tata has only hatchback and sedan cars in CNG cars. According to reports, the company will launch CNG versions of its three cars in 2023.
The first name of the cars Tata Motors can launch is the CNG version of its Tata Punch. According to reports, the company may launch Tata Punch CNG in early 2023.
After this, Tata Motors’ soon-to-be-launched CNG cars are named Tata Altroz and Tata Nexon, in which CNG versions Tata Altroz CNG and Tata Nexon CNG can be launched in the market between the second quarter after Tata Punch CNG.
Hyundai Motors comes after Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors in terms of CNG cars, whose Hyundai Grand i10 Nios CNG and sedan car Hyundai Aura CNG are available for sale in the market.
Talking about the year 2023, according to media reports, Hyundai Motors may launch CNG models of its three cars. The first name in this is Hyundai Creta, the second name is Hyundai Venue, and the third name is Hyundai Alcazar.
According to reports, the company may first introduce the Hyundai Creta CNG in the market in the first quarter of 2023, followed by the Hyundai Venue CNG and then the Hyundai Alcazar CNG.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be