Today we will tell you about some upcoming cars, whose price will be less than 20 lakh rupees.
Maruti Suzuki 5 Door Jimny
Maruti Suzuki is about to launch its lifestyle SUV 5-door Jimny in the Indian market by May 2023. This car was introduced at the 2023 Auto Expo. This car will compete with Mahindra Thar and Force Gurkha in the market. Whose 5-door version will soon be seen in the market? The car will get a 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine. In which the option of manual and automatic transmission will be available. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is around Rs.10 lakh.
Mahindra Thar 5-Door
Mahindra is about to launch the 5-door version of its Thar this year. The car will be offered two engine options: a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol and a 2.2-litre turbocharged diesel. It will get a 6-speed manual and 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission. Its estimated price is between Rs 15 lakh to Rs 18 lakh.
Maruti Fronx Crossover
Maruti Suzuki introduced the new Fronx crossover at the 2023 Auto Expo. This car is based on the company’s Baleno hatchback. It will compete with Renault Kiger and Nissan Magnite in the market. This car will have the option of a 1.0-litre Boosterjet turbo petrol and a 1.2-litre Dualjet petrol engine. A new Maruti crossover manual and automatic gearbox will be seen. This car can be launched in April 2023, with an estimated price of Rs 7 lakh to Rs 11 lakh.
MG Small EV
MG Motor India will soon launch an entry-level electric car in the country, which will be based on Wooling’s Air EV, codenamed E230. In India, it may be named MG Air. A smaller battery pack will be given in this car, which is likely to get a range of 150 km. The price of this car is likely to start from Rs.10 lakhs.
Next-Gen Hyundai Verna
Hyundai may launch its next-gen Verna sedan by mid-2023. It will be bigger than its current model and see more inside its cabin. ADAS system will be given in this new sedan. The 2023 Hyundai Verna will get a 1.5-litre NA petrol and a new 1.5L turbo petrol engine. A 1.0L 3-cylinder turbo petrol engine can also be given in this car, in which both manual and automatic gearbox options will be available. Its estimated starting price can be Rs 10 lakh.
New Honda mid-size SUV
Honda Motors is preparing a new SUV for the Indian market, whose teaser image has already been released. This new model will be built on the updated Amazon platform. The new model will also likely get the e: HEV strong hybrid technology, as seen in the City Hybrid. It will be given a manual and CVT gearbox with a 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine. Their estimated price can start from Rs 10 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be