BMW recently organized the first edition of the Joytown festival at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Delhi. The carmaker also launched three new BMW products at the event: the new XM performance SUV, the updated and electrified M340i and the S1000RR superbike. While the company is about to launch 4 new cars in January 2023. Let us see the list of these cars.
BMW 7 Series i7
The new i7 sedan is a fully electric car based on the same CLAR architecture as the 7 Series. This car has a range of 590-625km on a WLTP testing cycle with a 101.7kWh battery. Its xDrive 60 powertrain with twin electric motors generates a power of 544hp.
BMW x7 refresh
Along with the features, this car’s engine has also been updated. It will get an inline six-cylinder petrol engine with a power of 380hp and an inline six-cylinder diesel with a power of 352hp, which is more than the current model by 40hp and 87hp, respectively. Both engines are equipped with 48V mild-hybrid technology, giving 12hp and 200Nm of electric boost.
BMW 3 series gran limo
It is one of the best sellers cars of BMW. It will get a new front look and a new cabin as a new upgrade. It is expected to get an electric powertrain. It will get a new sharp-cut front bumper at the front, a new-looking BMW kidney grille and updated LED headlights with blue accents. The interior upgrade will have a curved display and a new ‘leather-covered dashboard.
Updated BMW X1
One of the best-selling BMW cars in India, the all-new X1 will also be launched with a host of updates. It will get a new bonnet, a long grille and a muscular rear. The new X1 will now be 4,500mm long.
The X1 competes with the Audi Q3.
A 7-speed automatic transmission is paired with a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder, TFSI turbo-petrol engine in the Audi Q3, generating 187 horsepower and 320 Nm of torque. With the Quattro all-wheel-drive technology, this engine delivers power to all four wheels.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be