MG entered the Indian automobile market with the Hector SUV. The company’s first car was quite popular in India. Now the company is preparing to launch the 6 seater version of this car. The company can launch 6 seaters, MG Hector at Auto Expo. The 6-seater version of Hector has been named MG Hector Plus. The company has recently filed a patent for this name.
MG Hector is the first car of MG in India. It is also India’s first connected car. This car has received an excellent response in India. Therefore, in view of the car’s popularity, the company is bringing a bigger version. The competition of this new SUV in the market is from SUVs like Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos.
4 variants of the ongoing model
Currently, the Hector is a 5-seat SUV. It is available in 4 variants – Style, Super, Smart and Sharp. Among these the base variant of the Style Hector, while the Sharp is the top variant. The front of the SUV features a black grille with sleek chrome surroundings, which makes it look classy. Its front has been designed in a new way. The headlamps of the Hector are mounted in the bumper, and the daytime running lights (DRL) are placed just above. From the side, the SUV looks quite heavy. It looks curvaceous from the rear side, and the amazing windscreen adds to the rear look. The gloss-black plastic pillars under the spoiler add to the rear and side look.
Current Model Price
The non-hybrid petrol engine with manual transmission was offered in Hector’s Style and Super variants, which cost Rs 12.18 lakh and Rs 12.98 lakh, respectively. This engine is available with automatic transmission in Smart and Sharp variants, which cost Rs 15.28 lakh and Rs 16.78 lakh, respectively. The hybrid petrol engine is available in Super, Smart and Sharp variants, which cost Rs 13.58 lakh, 14.68 lakh and 15.88 lakh, respectively. The diesel engine is available in all four variants, priced at Rs 13.18 lakh, 14.18 lakh, 15.48 lakh and 16.88 lakh, respectively. The price of the Hector Plus version has yet to be discovered.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be