As anticipated, Maruti Suzuki displayed its three brand-new SUVs during the Greater Noida Auto Expo 2023. The selection consists of the Jimny SUV, the Fronx tiny SUV, and the eVX electrified SUV idea. In fact, all Maruti Suzuki outlets have started taking pre-orders for the new Maruti Fronx and Jimny SUVs. While the latter may hit the industry by August 2023, the previous is rumoured to be on sale in April. Early 2025 will see the arrival of the Maruti electric SUV in a manufacturing form. The three future Maruti Suzuki SUVs’ important specifications are shown below.
Using a specific EV design, the Indo-Japanese automaker’s Maruti eVX will be the first electrified SUV available worldwide. Together with Suzuki and Toyota, a framework that will be utilised for the companies’ next SUVs will be constructed. The eVX, which is 60 kWh in size and has a range of around 550 kilometres, is 4.3 metres long. A smaller 48kWh rechargeable battery will also be available for the vehicle, with a 400 km endurance promised. The innovative Maruti battery-powered prototype appears like a coupe-SUV, with a windshield that slopes and merges with the sloped back window and tailgate. Along with having a high ground clearance, small overhangs, prominent wheel arches, and tough exterior wrapping everywhere throughout, it also has these other features.
The ‘Crafted Futurism’ aesthetic philosophy of the Nexa is carried over to the upcoming Maruti Fronx SUV. Five monochromatic and three dual-tone colour choices will be available to customers. The SUV will be powered by two brand-new engines: a 1.2L K-series Dualjet Dual VVT power plant with Idle Start Stop performance and an all-new 1.0L K-series Boosterjet DI petrol engine with moderate powertrains. There will be an AMT, a 6-speed automated with fully automated powertrain, and a 5-speed conventional transmitter available. The Fronx is loaded with technologies from Maruti, including a 9-inch SmartPlay Pro+ entertainment regime with cordless android compatibility, a HUD, a 360-degree camera, and more.
The automaker hopes to draw in recreational automobile consumers and off-road aficionados with the forthcoming Maruti Jimny SUV. It’s one of the nation’s much anticipated innovative Maruti Suzuki SUVs. The vehicle has a 1.5L K15B petrol engine with 104bhp and 135 Nm of torque. There will be either conventional (5-speed) and automated (4-speed) transmission options available. AWD systems with a low range torque converter will be available on premium trim levels. Kinetic Yellow, Sizzling Red, Sizzling Red with Bluish Black top, Granite Gray, Pearl Arctic White, Bluish Black, and Nexa Blue are the seven options available for the SUV. It measures 3985 mm in total length, 1645 mm in width, and 1720mm in height.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be