The Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder was launched in September this year. The news is coming that the company has decided to recall this model. According to media reports, 994 units of it are being recalled, and the reason for the recall is said to be a defect in the seat belt.
Significantly, Toyota’s new Urban Cruiser High Rider is a mild-hybrid petrol engine car, which has been brought for Rs 15.11 lakh.
Reason for recall
According to the information, Toyota suspects that there may be a fault in the child parts of the front seat belt shoulder height adjuster assemblage, due to which the seat belt can be disassembled. For this reason, the company has decided to recall the Hyryder car manufactured between November 9 and 26.
So far, there have been no reports of failure of the affected part. Therefore, the company will immediately contact the owners of the affected vehicles, and if any defect is noticed, the part will be replaced by the company.
High rider comes with e-drive technology.
The Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder is powered by a 1.5-litre engine, which is mated to an e-drive transmission. Its engine outputs 68 kW and generates 122Nm of pickup torque. At the same time, its motor output can generate power of 59 kW and torque of 141Nm. Also, both motors together can create a result of 85 kW.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be