The Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG variants have been launched in the country by Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM). It is offered in the mid-range S and G trims, which range in price from Rs 13.23 lakh to Rs 15.29 lakh. The normal 1.5L Toyota Hyryder S and G cars cost Rs 15.11 lakh and Rs 17.49 lakh, respectively, while the CNG variants cost about Rs 95,000 extra. The prices indicated above are ex-showroom, it should be noted.
The new Toyota Hyryder CNG has a 1.5L K15 engine that, like the Grand Vitara CNG, produces a maximum of 88 horsepower and 121.5 Nm of torque when operated on compressed natural gas. It has about 13 bhp less power and 14.5 Nm less torque than the petrol version. The mild hybrid version of the normal gasoline engine is reported to produce 103 horsepower and 136 Nm of torque. The only transmission option for the SUV’s CNG models is a 5-speed manual. The Hyryder CNG claims to have a 26.6 km/kg fuel economy.
Its design and features have remained the same. The Toyota Hyryder CNG S trim comes with a 4-speaker audio system, connected car technology, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, Alexa and Google assistance, a reverse parking camera, and cruise control. It also has steering-mounted controls and paddle shifters.
Features like a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the newest smartphone connectivity, a 6-speaker Arkamys sound system, ambient interior lighting, automatic folding outside wing mirrors, a panoramic sunroof, wireless charging, side and curtain airbags (a total of 6 airbags), electronic stability programme (ESP), ABS (anti-lock braking system) with EBD (electrical brakeforce distribution), rear wiper and wash, chrome window line garnish, and 17-inch alloy wheels and full-LED headlamps come with the G trim.
In the Indian market, Toyota’s Urban Cruiser CNG car will compete with cars like Kia Seltos and Hyundai Creta in CNG variants. The Urban Cruiser and the Maruti Grand Vitara CNG share the same platform, and Maruti has already launched its Grand Vitara in the CNG variant.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be