Japan’s automobile company Toyota Kirloskar is participating in the Auto Expo to be held in the country this month. In which the company can present some of its global models. These include electric vehicles, the GR Corolla hatchback, a hybrid, a PHEV and hydrogen cars. Additionally, the CNG version of the Toyota Hyryder can also be launched.
If you want to buy Toyota’s Urban Cruiser Hyrider in CNG version, you can book by visiting the company’s official website or authorized dealership. For this, you have to deposit token money of Rs.25,000.
The CNG version of the Toyota Hyrider will be available in mid-spec S, and G trim options. The G trim gets a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, ABS with EBD, electronic stability program, connected car tech, full-LED headlamps, ambient interior lighting, 6 airbags, and It gets 17-inch alloy wheels.
Toyota’s Hyryder CNG will be the first midsize SUV segment to come with a CNG option in the country. It will get a 1.5-litre K15C, 4-cylinder engine with CNG kit, which Maruti also uses in many other cars, including its Grand Vitara. While its regular model gets the option of a mild hybrid and strong hybrid powertrain with this engine. This engine is capable of producing 88bhp/121.5Nm in CNG mode. The Hyrider will only get the option of a 5-speed manual gearbox.
This car competes with the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara in the regular version but will compete with Maruti’s XL6 CNG in the CNG version. XL 6 gets a 1462 cc petrol engine. This engine generates power of 86.63 bhp at 6000rpm and torque of 136.8Nm at 4400rpm on CNG mode. The ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 12.56 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be