This year, Toyota is probably going to release a tonne of innovative cars, one of which will be a badge-engineered Maruti Ertiga. At the 2023 Auto Expo in Greater, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) displayed a variety of Innova Hycross versions in addition to a number of conceptual cars. The Japanese auto giant cancelled the Urban Cruiser small SUV in 2022 and instead debuted the highly revised Glanza and the all-new Urban Cruiser Hyryder. The Innova Hycross has reportedly released its specifications, and buyers have praised it.
This year, the manufacturer hopes to maintain its dynamism and introduce further innovative versions. The Land Cruiser 300 has also formally started shipping, and it costs Rs. 2.17 crore (ex-showroom). The Maruti Suzuki Fronx-based small SUV coupe that would succeed the Urban Cruiser is expected to go on sale by the middle of 2023.
- 2023 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift:
According to speculations, Toyota is also working on an upgraded Innova Crysta. Due to production network concerns, bookings for the diesel-powered Innova Crysta were halted in August 2022, and for a short time, the MPV was only offered with a 2.7-litre petrol engine. Toyota has already said that the diesel engine will once again be available for purchase. A bi-fuel alternative for the 2.7-liter four-cylinder petrol powertrain may also be made available since the availability of a CNG variant may appeal to a larger market, particularly in the fleet industry. In the upcoming months, the upgraded Innova Crysta might be released, giving Toyota a wide variety of vehicles under the Innova label. It could also get a little external update.
- New Toyota MPV:
It should be mentioned that the new-generation Toyota Innova Hycross will give birth to a Maruti Suzuki-badged sister this year, making it the inaugural cross-badged Toyota vehicle. This year, a rebranded Ertiga will allegedly help Toyota increase the range of MPVs it offers. It will have a 1.5-liter four-cylinder K15C mild hybrid petrol engine mated with either a six-speed turbocharger automated transmission with traction control or a five-speed conventional transmission.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be