The new Innova Hycross Cross-MPV has just been introduced in the Indian market by Japanese carmaker Toyota. Priced between Rs 18.30 lakh and Rs 28.97 lakh, the new model offers robust hybrid and petrol powertrain options. The business is stepping up its product approach for the Indian market. Three utility vehicles will be unveiled in 2023, according to Toyota India.
In 2023, Toyota will launch the new A15 SUV Coupe, the Toyota D23 MPV, and the updated Innova Crysta MPV with a diesel engine in the nation. The A15 SUV Coupe will be based on the upcoming Maruti YTB Coupe, and the D23 MPV will be based on the Ertiga MPV. Toyota will shortly reveal the Hyryder CNG’s pricing, another addition. This model is already up for reservation for the low cost of Rs 25,000.
Toyota Innova Crysta
The upgraded Crysta MPV is anticipated to go on sale in the coming weeks, most likely in February 2023. Its design and interior will likely alter, and it will be sold alongside the Innova Hycross. The 2.7L, 4-cylinder petrol engine with CNG fuel alternatives might be available in the revised model. Additionally, a 2.4-litre turbo-diesel engine will be included. This engine will be modified to satisfy forthcoming RDE (Real-Driving Emission) standards. This engine has a torque output of 360Nm and 148bhp.
Toyota A15 Suv Coupe
Before the end of this year, Toyota, a Japanese carmaker, will introduce the A15, a new SUV Coupe, in the nation. The new SUV Coupe will take the place of the retired Urban Cruiser. It will compete with the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Renault Kiger, and Nissan Magnite. The new SUV Coupe will be based on Maruti’s future YTB SUV Coupe, which is slated to make its international premiere at the 2023 Auto Expo. With Suzuki’s mild hybrid technology, it will be driven by a 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine. This engine may generate 100 horsepower and 150 nm of torque.
Toyota D23 MPV
By the middle of 2023, Toyota will introduce the Ertiga-based MPV nationwide. The new vehicle, which has the codename D23, will be positioned underneath the Innova and compete with the Kia Carens. For those unaware, Toyota already offers the Toyota Rumion MPV, based on the Ertiga, for sale in South Africa. In India, the business has already registered the Rumion nameplate. The new model will get some interior upgrades and design tweaks to stay current in the market. A 1.5-litre K15C Dualjet petrol engine with a 103bhp and 136Nm torque rating will propel it. A 6-speed automatic with paddle shifters and a 5-speed manual transmission is available.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be