Toyota debuted the new Land Cruiser 300 in 2021, and the Greater Noida Auto Expo in 2023 featured it. The price of the flagship SUV in India is around Rs. 2.17 crore (ex-showroom), and reservations are now being taken. The new edition of the venerable nameplate has started to be delivered locally, and in these images, you can see the LC 300 owned by Pratik Jadhav from Kolhapur.
The latest Toyota Land Cruiser model is offered in India in five exterior colour options: Precious White Pearl, Dark Red Mica Metallic, Super White, Attitude Black, and Dark Blue Mica. Given that Indians prefer white hues, the Precious White Pearl depicted in these photographs will likely be a popular choice among consumers.
Two different powerplant options for the Toyota LC 300 are available in other markets. The engines responsible for propulsion are a 3.3-litre V6 turbodiesel and a 3.5-litre twin-turbo V6 petrol. While the oil burner produces 309 PS peak power and 700 Nm of torque, the gasoline engine can have up to 415 PS and 650 Nm of torque at its maximum output.
The India-specific variant is only available with the diesel engine and is mated to a ten-speed automatic transmission, which automatically distributes power to all four wheels. Toyota offers a standard warranty on the new Land Cruiser of three years or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first). An improved version of the modular TNGA-F platform supports it.
The LC 300’s kerb weight has decreased by 200 kg compared to the previous model, and superior suspension technology has improved weight distribution. The handling and off-roading qualities have been greatly enhanced thanks to the enhanced wheel articulation and the Electronic Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System.
Among other features, a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility is standard on the Toyota Land Cruiser 300, 230 mm off the ground.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be