Toyota has brought its Innova MPV in a new avatar. It has been named the Innova Hycross and will be launched in India on 25th November. It has been introduced in Indonesia, revealing all the features of the MPV. It can be sold in India only with the Innova Crysta. In such a situation, many people want to know what has changed in the new Innova compared to the old one.
Here we will compare these cars from size to engine and features.
Toyota Innova Highcross vs Innova Crysta: Dimensions
The Innova Highcross has been kept slightly bigger without changing much in size. The Innova Highcross has a length of 4,755mm, a width of 1,850mm, a height of 1,795mm and a wheelbase of 2,850mm. The Innova Crysta has an altitude of 4,735mm, a width of 1,830mm, an elevation of 1,795mm and a wheelbase of 2,750mm.
Toyota Innova Highcross vs Innova Crysta: Exterior
There is a lot of difference in the looks of both vehicles. The Highcross has a new type of grille, which comes with a honeycomb pattern. The headlights are also slim and wraparound. Latest Car News Now comes with a complete LED setup. The front bumper of the Innova Highcross gets a slim air intake just below the grille, which houses the LED DRLs. An attempt has been made to give the Innova Highcross an SUV-like look.
Toyota Innova Highcross Vs Innova Crysta: Engine and Transmission
Changes are also seen in the engines of both vehicles. The Innova Kistra comes with a 2.7-litre petrol engine, though the 2.4-litre turbocharged diesel engine was discontinued sometime back. In Innova Hycross, the engine has been brought in two options – a 2.0-litre petrol unit and 2.0-litre strong hybrid petrol.
Toyota Innova Highcross vs Innova Crysta: Interior
The interior has been completely changed in the new Innova compared to the old one. The most significant change is the free-standing touchscreen and the AC vents below it. The Crysta gets a touchscreen in the dashboard’s centre, flanked by the AC vents. The gear lever is integrated into the dashboard in the Highcross, getting an analogue and a digital instrument cluster. While the gear lever was placed on the floor in Innova Crysta, and an analog instrument cluster was available.
The Hycross gets a new type of steering wheel, completely different from the Crysta. Another significant difference is the panoramic sunroof found on the Highcross. The Hycross and Crysta get AC vents for the rear passenger seat, though they are window mounted in the Highcross and roof-mounted in the Crysta.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be