The Toyota Innova Hycross has been presented, and as was predicted and anticipated, it is a whole new interpretation of the “Innova” brand. The new Innova Hycross is a drastic departure from the previous-generation Innova Crysta thanks to features including a front-wheel-drive configuration, monocoque structure, petrol-only powertrain options, and a slightly upright stance. However, there is still room for the Innova Hycross to appeal like an SUV. This digital representation we have found is one such example.
The new Toyota Innova Hycross appears more masculine and fit for the off-road in a digital rendering created by SRK Designs than in the previously released stock model. SRK Designs demonstrated in a YouTube video how the Toyota Innova Hycross would have appeared as a more imposing SUV.
Innova Hycross looks massive.
The gloss black surrounds seen here have taken the place of the chrome surrounds that were initially on the front grille and corner housings of the front bumper. The Toyota Tacoma pickup truck and Land Cruiser SUV sold abroad appear to have influenced the front grille’s stronger appearance, which is also distinct. Various-looking scuff plates are on the lower front bumper. The Toyota Innova Hycross’ front profile now appears much more challenging and more ready for off-road thanks to all these modifications.
The alterations don’t stop at the front, as this computer-generated image also features larger black alloy wheels with chunkier-looking tyres. This car is made for experiences like driving on mountain roads because even the side door panels are decorated with mountain-like designs. This graphic rendering of an Innova Hycross has a top box positioned on roof carrier supports at the top. Also painted black in this location is the roof.
This visual representation of the Toyota Innova Hycross is purely the product of the artist’s imagination; Toyota has no immediate plans to release such an off-road capable version of the MPV. Bookings for the Toyota Innova Hycross have already begun nationwide at all Toyota dealer locations. The MPV will start selling in January 2023.
Two drivetrain options are available for the new Toyota Innova Hycross: a 2.0-litre gasoline engine with naturally aspirated displacement and a 2.0-litre gasoline engine with the Atkinson cycle fully integrated into a robust hybrid powertrain. To bridge the gap between the Innova Crysta and Fortuner SUV, the new MPV will be sold alongside the Innova Crysta as a superior alternative.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be