Strong hybrids have had positive market responses, as evidenced by SUVs like the Maruti Grand Vitara and Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder. The Grand Vitara has quickly climbed to third in the list of popular small SUVs. Similar trends are currently visible with the Toyota Innova Hycross, which is receiving the majority of reservations for the strong-hybrid models.
Toyota Innova Hycross is available for booking for Rs 50,000 and was unveiled in India on November 25. There are five available trims: G, GX, VX, ZX, and ZX (O). VX, ZX, and ZX(O) grades offer a powerful hybrid powertrain. Most reservations are for high-end, powerful hybrid models, despite an anticipated launch price of roughly Rs 22-30 lakh. This demonstrates the strong hybrids increasing acceptance in the mainstream market. In January 2023, Toyota Innova Hycross pricing will be released.
Innova Hycross ZX and ZX(O) features
Most reservations for top-spec ZX and ZX(O) models are made for several reasons. These have unique features such as a panoramic sunroof, ventilated front seats, and the industry’s first powered ottoman seats with a long slide. The best-in-class fuel efficiency of 21.1 kmpl could be one of the other supportive elements.
Toyota Safety Sense Suite is included in the Innova Hycross’ highest-end version. Advanced safety features, including dynamic radar cruise control, automatic high beams, blind spot monitoring, pre-collision warning systems, lane tracing assistance, and rear cross-traffic alert, are included. Top-spec models also include some specific connectivity features, along with the features of other Innova Hycross versions. Select dealer shops in India have started to put it on display. From one of these dealerships where the Innova Hycross is on show, Missautologs has supplied a thorough video.
The increased demand for Innova Hycross high-end models may also be attributed to improved vehicle dynamics. Fifth-generation self-charging hybrid electric technology is used in the powertrain, which should result in more precise performance. People concerned about the environment will welcome the powertrain’s lesser carbon footprint.
The 2.0-litre gasoline engine in the Innova Hycross G and GX trims has a maximum power of 172 horsepower. A CVT gearbox is connected to it. The 2.0-litre powerful hybrid powertrain with 186 horsepower is available in the VX, ZX, and ZX(O) models. An e-drive transmission is connected to it. The Toyota Innova Hycross hybrid model can operate in pure-electric mode as long as battery power is available.
Innova Hycross waiting period
The waiting period for an Innova Hycross could be up to 6 months, given the volume of reservations. Additionally, reservations show that Super White and Blackish Ageha Glass Flake colour variants are in high demand.
While the top-spec ZX and ZX(O) variants will feature a 7-seat option, other variants will have a 7/8-seat choice. Expected launch costs range from Rs 22 lakh to Rs 30 lakh. Alongside the new Hycross, sales of the current Innova Crysta will continue.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be