Japanese automaker Toyota Kirloskar has introduced its new MPV car Innova Highcross in the country. The booking of this vehicle will start in January 2023. This MPV of Toyota was introduced in Indonesia some time back. Due to this, all the details of this new car have been revealed. This new car will get a different engine from the Innova Crysta. Along with this, many changes have been made to its exterior and interior. Premium features like a panoramic sunroof have also been given in this car.
Ready on the new platform
The company has built its new MPV on the monocoque architecture platform, the brand-new TNGA-C platform. The new MPV is longer than the Innova Crysta currently available. It gets a chunky bumper, wraparound LED taillights, honeycomb mesh grille, sleeker headlamps, 100 mm longer wheelbase, upright profile, slim body cladding, large 18-inch alloys and tapering roof.
Two options of petrol and hybrid engines have been given in this new MPV. It will get a 2.0-litre petrol engine with 174 PS power and 205 Nm peak torque output. Upcoming car news It also has the option of hybrid technology, with this engine generating 152 PS of power and 187 Nm of torque. This car can also be driven in pure EV mode. An e-CVT gearbox has been given to this car. Being equipped with powerful hybrid technology, this new MPV can provide a mileage of 20-23 km/l.
Toyota has equipped the Innova Highcross with an Advanced Driver Assistance System, i.e. ADAS. It is the first Toyota car in the country to come with this system. Other features include automatic emergency braking, ambient lighting, a sunroof, a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, forward collision warning, floating 7-inch driver’s display in the dashboard, lane-keep assist, and Adaptive. Its interior, including cruise control, will be found in a new design.
When will it be launched?
Toyota will bring its new MPV in five variants: GX, G (petrol engine), VX, ZX and ZX (O). This car will be launched in January next year. Depending on the different variants, it will likely be priced between Rs. 21-28 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be