Toyota (Toyota) will make the global debut of its new Innova Hycross (Innova Hycross) MPV car very soon. Before this, select dealerships in India had already started booking the vehicle. Customers can also register their choice online on Toyota’s official website. The new Toyota Innova Hycross can be booked by paying a token amount of Rs 50,000. The new generation of Innova will be launched in the Indian market on 25 November.
After its Indonesian launch, the brand-new Toyota Innova Hycross three-row MPV made its India debut in Mumbai. Upcoming Car News The business has declared that sales will begin in January 2023.
It is the latest model of the Innova Crysta, complete with FWD, a monocoque frame, an SUV-like styling, and a hybrid drivetrain. The Innova Hycross is bigger, roomier, and more feature-rich than its predecessor.
will be sold with Christa
The new Toyota Innova Hycross will be sold alongside the current-gen Innova Crysta (Innova Crysta). However, the Hycross will be a more premium offering. The latest generation Highcross will be based on a monocoque chassis instead of the current ladder frame and will be longer than the Innova Crysta.
Look and Design
From the teaser, it looks like the Innova Highcross will get some design inspiration from the Corolla Cross, which is sold in the global market. It gets sleek LED headlamps with LED Daytime Running Lamps, which have a sleek design. The grille is not visible in the teaser, but it comes with an up-right hexagonal grille which helps increase the road presence and appeal of the Innova Highcross. The bonnet has strong creases that give the MPV an SUV-like look.
more space and mileage
The new generation of Innova Hycross is based on a new monocoque chassis, while the current Innova Crysta uses a ladder frame chassis. Using a monocoque chassis means that ride quality, handling and body roll should improve. There is a high chance that the Innova Hycross will be a front-wheel drive vehicle. This means that there will be no transmission tunnel, which will help in more foot space for the occupants of the car.
The sunroof will be available for the first time.
The teaser picture reveals that the MPV will get a panoramic sunroof, which is being offered for the first time in this model. However, the sunroof will probably be reserved for the top-spec variant only. It will also come with ambient lighting. It is expected to have a new infotainment screen, digital instrument cluster, 360-degree parking camera and ventilated seats, among other features.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be