Toyota has showcased its upcoming car Innova Highcross and this car will be available in 5 variants: G, GX, VX, ZX and ZX Optional. We have exclusive information that the new Innova Highcross will also be available for fleet operators. However, fleet operators can take only the base G variant of this car.
The G variant has LED headlights, LED taillights with reflectors, power windows, push-button start/stop, electrically adjustable ORVMs and rear headrests. The G trim also gets 7 and 8-seater options.
It gets dual front airbags, vehicle stability control (VSC), front and rear parking sensors and ISOFIX child-seat anchorages.
The G variant of the Innova Highcross is only powered by a 2L naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 174PS of power and 250Nm of torque and is mated to a CVT gearbox. In its top 2 variants, the option of 186 PS powerful 2-litre hybrid solid powertrain will be given, which will get E CVT transmission.
Until now, the Innova Crysta was one of the fleet’s favourite cars of the fleet operators, and diesel engines will soon make a comeback. We expect the Toyota Innova Crysta to be fully available to fleet operators.
The price of the new Innova Highcross car can start from Rs 20 lakh. It will prove to be a premium alternative to the Kia Carens in the market and will also become an affordable alternative to the Kia Carnival.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be