Toyota Motor recently launched the new Innova Zenix in Indonesia. The model has been re-branded as the Innova Hycross and will go on sale in the Indian market in January 2023. Along with the new Highcross, the Innova Crysta will continue to be sold, which is extremely popular among diesel engine enthusiasts and fleet operators. Interestingly, the electric version of the Toyota Innova MPV is also being tested.
It is important to note that Toyota showcased the Innova EV concept at the Indonesia International Motor Show earlier this year. This electric MPV has been spotted for the first time during testing on the roads of Indonesia.
Look and Design of Toyota Innova Electric
The Innova EV concept is not based on the new Zenix/Hycross. It has been developed on the Innova Crysta and is available for sale in the Indian market. Latest Car News The overall silhouette of the Innova Electric looks similar to the Crysta. However, Toyota has included some EV-only design elements to make it stand out. The front gets a blacked-out grille and an all-new front bumper. The blue colour is visible on the headlamp setup and logo.
Features of Toyota Innova Electric
The front bumper houses the vertically positioned fog lamp housings. It gets new alloy wheels, and blue graphics have been added on the sides to showcase its electric nature. The interiors of the Innova Electric remain the same as the ICE version. It has a touchscreen infotainment system, a 3-spoke multi-functional steering wheel, an analogue instrument console with blue graphics, etc. The infotainment screen of the Innova EV concept model shows vital information like battery level, available range and power output.
When Toyota Innova Electric will launch
At the unveiling of the Innova EV concept, Anton Jimmy Suwandi, Marketing Director, Toyota Astra Motor Indonesia, said that the Kijang Innova Electric has been built as a concept only for engineering development purposes and will not be sold. The concept was developed for research and development purposes and will be used for future EVs.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be