Toyota Kirloskar Motor has officially introduced the all-new Innova HyCross for the Indian market. It was rumoured that the new HyCross MPV would replace the company’s popular Innova Crysta. But the news is that the sale of both these models will continue. Toyota India has officially confirmed that the Innova Crysta will be back, this time only with a diesel engine. The company has said that bookings for the Toyota Innova Crysta will begin soon.
Toyota ceased accepting reservations for the Innova Crysta Diesel in August. Due to tremendous demand and lengthy wait times, the company claims to have stopped taking orders. The supply chain crisis also impacted the manufacture of this MPV.
But, early next year, Toyota will reintroduce the Innova Crysta for the Indian market, and it will now be available only with a diesel engine.
The Toyota Innova Crysta will get a 2.4-litre diesel engine that generates 148 Bhp power and 360 Nm extreme torque. A 5-speed manual gearbox and a 6-speed torque-converter automatic transmission will likely be offered. Booking for this will start soon. Toyota will not offer a petrol engine with the Innova Crysta as the new Innova Highcross will be a petrol-only model.
The new Toyota Innova Highcross will be offered two petrol engines: a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder petrol paired with a CVT and a TNGA 2.0-litre 4-cylinder hybrid petrol unit with an electric motor called an e-motor. – Paired with CVT. Toyota will reveal the prices of the Innova HyCross in January 2023, and deliveries are expected to begin next month in February.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor India has recently launched the Limited Edition of its 7-seater car Innova Crysta. Toyota has launched a new limited edition of its petrol GX variant. In both these limited editions of Toyota Innova Crysta, customers will get the facility of two trims. The Toyota Innova Crysta has priced at Rs. 17.45 lakh, ex-showroom, for the manual variant and Rs. 19.02 lakh, ex-showroom, for the automatic variant.
It has been given many new accessories related to the comfort and features of car riders. Toyota also offers accessories like a tire pressure monitoring system, wireless phone charger and head-up display unit with its limited edition Innova Crysta, which the dealers generally give to the customers.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be