Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) will soon introduce Innova Crysta MPV in the country. Before the model’s release on the market, the automaker has begun taking reservations for an initial payment of Rs 50,000. Along with this news, the business unveiled the first official picture of the brand-new Toyota Innova Crysta for 2023, which reveals its front design elements. The most important information we know about the upcoming MPV model is below.
A brand-new grille with a chrome outline is featured on the facelifted model. It receives a new fog lamp assembly with a chrome surround, while the headlight clusters stay the same. Furthermore, the front bumper’s bottom portion has changed. Customers can select from five colour options: Silver, White Pearl Crystal, Attitude Black, Superwhite, and Avant Grade Bronz.
Updated MPV models will be available in four grades: G, GX, VX, and ZX, each powered by a 2.4L diesel engine. The motor produces 148 horsepower and 343 Nm of torque when mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. No gasoline engine or automatic transmission will be available. The ZX version has only been available in 7-seat layouts, while the other trims offer 7 and 8-seating possibilities.
The updated Innova Crysta features a TFT MID and an 8-inch Smart Playcast touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connections. Additionally, it has an 8-way power driver seat, a rear auto AC unit with a digital display, leather seats (in Black and Camel Tan choices), a smart entry system, a seat back table, second-row seats that can be easily tipped over, and ambient lighting.
The MPV boasts seven airbags, an electronic brakeforce distribution system, antilock brakes, brake assist, hill start assist control, front and rear parking sensors, a 3-point seatbelt and headrest, and vehicle stability control.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be